Monday 13 April 2015

"Sunray Shawl" - Free Knitting Pattern!

Wohooooo I just published my design "Sunray Shawl" two days ago as a free ravelry download.
Somehow it has become super popular... thank you all for your comments, and for taking the pattern into your favorites!
I can't believe it!

More than 800 hearts already and Top 3 position in the ravelry "hot right now" click charts...


Find the pattern here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sunray-shawl-2






Many people keep asking me about the yarn that I used. It is my own handspun yarn, from a roving out of Polwarth/Silk dyed by the wonderful Sidi from http://sidispinnt.ch/



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna!

    I love your Sunray Shawl and would like to feature it in our Loops Scoop e-newsletter that goes to about 11,000 opt-in fans of Loops yarn store and loopsknitting.com. Can I have permission to feature your photo and link to your ravelry page?

    Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great design work!
    Shelley Brander
    Loops

    ReplyDelete